You've been nominated - so what comes next?
The 2023 Kamloops Chamber & MNP Business Excellence Awards consist of online submissions; materials must be submitted by 11:59pm, July 19, 2023.
If you foresee a conflict meeting this deadline please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the deadline has passed no further submissions can be uploaded.
NOMINEE ENTRY COMPLETION
Create your account .
- Select the category you wish to enter, and submit your information according to the specifications for the category
- All supporting materials listed are required. For questions or concerns, contact our office - email@example.com
- Include electronic copy of current corporate logo for production
- Nominee entries will be saved in your member account, and can be edited up until the entry deadline (11:59pm, July 19, 2023). If you require assistance with submissions, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-372-7722.
Accuracy of submitted materials is the responsibility of the applicant. Information given on the entry form will be used exactly as submitted in the award ceremony through production, presentation, and recognition in the media.
- Online submission, including all supporting documentation, must be complete by 11:59pm, July 19, 2023.
- After this deadline, the Chamber reserves the right to extend the deadline for a SPECIFIC category in question
PROMOTION AS AN BUSINESS EXCELLENCE AWARDS NOMINEE, FINALIST OR WINNER
- Kamloops & District Chamber Companies and their affiliates must indicate the Year and the Award Category Title in which they were nominated when advertising/promoting/etc. There are to be NO changes made to the NAME of the Award category
- Kamloops & District Chamber reserves the right to disqualify incomplete submissions without notice
- Acceptance of submissions received is at the discretion of Kamloops & District Chamber
- Kamloops & District Chamber reserves the right to realign categories due to volume of entries. If this process should take place, nominees will be notified
- If there are fewer than two entries in any category, Kamloops & District Chamber reserves the right to eliminate that category from the competition.
- All nominees agree to be bound by these rules