Nominations for the 2023 Kamloops & District Chamber & MNP Business Excellence Awards officially open on 12:00am, April 5, 2023. Please take a few moments to review the General Award Criteria, which all nominees must meet:
Nominations close on 11:59pm, May 31, 2023
- Any for-profit, non-government-owned business or individual may be nominated for any award category, with the exception of Not-for-Profit of the Year.
- Not-for-profit organizations (excluding governments) may be nominated for the Environmental Leadership Award, Innovation Award, Inclusive Leadership Award and Not-for-Profit of the Year.
- Businesses must have a valid business license. Not-for-profits must have valid incorporation or charity number.
- Nominee must have been in business for a minimum of three years, with the exception of the Emerging Business of the Year Award category.
- Organizations, businesses or individuals may not nominate themselves for any award.
- Award winners may not be nominated in the same category for three years following their win, but can be nominated and win in other categories.
- Current Kamloops & District Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors and Elected Officials may not be nominated.
- Are within the City of Kamloops and 60km of the boundaries of the City of Kamloops, and are not currently serviced by another Chamber which has an awards program.